Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Modeling pt.2

    Just a quick post of the design I just put together. Apparently I've been looking at a screen for too long, and my right eye is all messed up and bloodshot now and is pretty irritated. Calling it an early night....
__________________________________________________________________________________
    With this set I was working to incorporate the two different entities. I revamped the elevations of the addition for a different aesthetic, and wrapped a galvanized steel/bay window area with an atrium on the western side. The glass box around the entrance is just a concept to envelop the entrance inside of contemporary materials, like on the southside. Also, I made some of the large boxes of the new addition glass where they transition with the old building, to show the connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment